Before sending your Flex Neck Utility Lighter; perhaps the following will help:
(select your language and product)
Use Genuine Zippo Butane Gas
BUY BUTANE GAS
If your Flex Neck Utility Lighter still does not function properly after viewing the above instructions and is within 1 year of purchase, please contact consumer relations, by following the instructions below:
Please do not attempt to perform repairs yourself as it could damage the lighter beyond repair.
1. DO NOT Mail The OUL® Utility Lighter
- Use a courier or hand it in to your nearest tobacconist/Zippo stockist
2. Preparing To Contact:
If you contact us by telephone or e-mail, the following information is helpful in order to assist you with your Flex Neck Utility lighter.
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date code – found on the bottom of the lighter
- Proof of purchase
- An e-mail containing a photo of your lighter and a photo of the bottom date code stamping on the lighter will be needed whether contacting by telephone or e-mail.
Click here to view and print the repair form
3. Contact Us:
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Consumer Relations business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Should all our representatives be assisting other customers and you receive voice mail, please leave a message and we will definitely return your call.
- E-mail: email@example.com
If it is determined that your lighter is covered by the 1 year warranty and is eligible for replacement, one will be sent to you. If exact product replacement cannot be made; due to unavailability, we will send a replacement comparable in style to the original.
Questions? Click Here.